An apple a day
Perfect at any time
- For breakfast: Slice and add to your bowl of cereal and milk
- For lunch: Add a new dimension to your salads
- For teatime: Try an apple tart
- For dinner: Alongside any meat
- And a perfect snack at any time!
The health benefits of apples
You can eat healthily and still eat well. Cooked or raw, alone or in recipes, Honeycrunch is one treat you can enjoy to your heart’s content.
Low in calories but packed with vitamins and trace elements, the apple is one of the powerfoods of the fruit world, with a raft of health benefits.
And with its satisfying flavour and crunch, Honeycrunch makes a tasty substitute for other snacks when it’s time for a little something…